Trainee Research Manager – Big Brand FMCGs
Sydney, $50,000 - $65,000 + SUPER
Join a Top Global Market Research Agency whose mission is to keep innovating the way market research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
They can offer:
• A global business and team
• Pioneering digital technologies
• A collaborative environment where you can maximise your potential
• A fast-growing and busy Sydney team
• Big Brand FMCG clients
• Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
As a Trainee Research Manager, you will work closely with the senior researchers in Australia and regionally.
You will gain training and exposure to a variety of proprietary research solutions, focussed on new product innovation and brand development/ engagement. Imagine helping design the FMCG brands of tomorrow and seeing them on shelves in your local grocery store!
You will learn to:
• Independently run ad hoc and tracking research programs – multi-country
• Design surveys from scratch
• Manage projects from A-Z (design to final presentation)
• Analyse data using SPSS/Q
• Write clear and insightful reports and presentations
• Present impactful consumer insights strategies
Qualifications and experience
• Relevant higher education
• Some prior experience in market research – supplier side essential
• A good understanding of quantitative market research methodologies
• Passionate about fast-paced, FMCG, digital, and future thinking insights
• Good exposure to SPSS/Q
Please note that we are only looking at local candidates with full working rights. Everyone is currently working from home, with continued workplace flexibility.
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.