Market Research Consultant – Top Consulting Firm
SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE, $65,000 - $80,000 + SUPER
THE CONSUMER INSIGHTS AND ANALYTICS CONSULTANCY TO JOIN IN 2021.
This extraordinary market research team helps private and public sector organisations make business and marketing decisions using data from a range of sources and leveraging the latest technology.
Here, you can build your confidence and credentials working closely with clients to understand their business challenges, then applying methodological expertise and multi-sector experience to craft data and evidence-based approaches that deliver clarity for key business decisions.
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN.
1. Fast-growing, Award-winning – This market research agency is kicking goals left, right and centre because of their ability to deliver hard-edge results in addition to industry-leading people & culture programs and community initiatives.
2. Big Brand clients – Big Banks, Retailers, E-commerce, Sports, Automotive, Disruptive Technology, Superannuation, Insurance, Government Departments, NFP.
3. Big Business challenges - Hone your craft on a diverse range of projects like Brand & Advertising tracking, Usage, Usage & Behaviour Change, Blue-sky Category Planning, Concept Testing, Segmentation, CX Research, Brand Development
4. Inspiring leadership – Open, honest and visible leadership where you treated and valued as an integral part of the big picture. Clear mentoring lines and senior peer support.
5. Fancy equipment – An audit of your home-set up and support with the additional items that allow you to work most effectively from home.
6. Love flexible working? – Make your working week work for you with a long-term company policy of flexible working – hours and mixed home/office working.
7. Remuneration – Premium level salaries for premium talent. In addition to a generous company bonus scheme and a comprehensive benefits package.
8. Mega Benefits – Office food, drinks, socials, training events, additional holiday, health & wellbeing perks, charity work, generous parental schemes, and long service initiatives.
9. Continual training – An internal MBA program, continual feedback, and open learning. You want to do something, just tell them. It can be research, interpersonal, volunteering etc.
10. Fast-track progression - Progression based on performance – if you kick goals, they’ll kick you up the ladder as fast as you’re ready and not based on yearly review cycles.
Day to day, you will design and deliver multiple customised, quantitative research programs.
Developing your core skills in client relationship management, breaking down problems, designing quantitative research frameworks, project management, data analysis and synthesis, critical thinking, and storytelling. Moving towards owning projects and managing juniors.
Please get in touch to learn more if you have previous quantitative market research experience, ideally agency side. This is essential.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.