Project Manager – Syndicated Market Research
$60k - $68k + super
• Do you know how to make things happen?
• This is a business that appreciates the value a capable and confident Project Manager / Coordinator can bring. They understand that it takes outstanding organisational and communication skills and a flair for building relationships.
• Are you that person?
With an international footprint, this Australian owned business is a leading global provider of financial services business intelligence.
Central to their success has been their ability to combine global intelligence and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations. Their advice and intelligence is tailored to their client’s specific markets and business needs.
Offering a suite of high end syndicated and customised research services what sets them apart from the competition is their core focus on the provision of exceptional client service. It is this customer-centric approach that has seen them secure an enviable portfolio of local and global financial services brands including the top 5 Australian Banks.
Currently, they need a Market Research Coordinator / Research Operations Executive. A pivotal role within the business you will sit between the Client Service team and the Research team ensuring that smooth delivery of projects. Reporting to the Research Manager, you will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and assigning analyst staff & tasks to get the production of reports and analysis completed as per agreed timelines. You will be the principal point of contact for client services on all their delivery needs.
• Manage supplier relationships with fieldwork suppliers across costs, timing and data QA
• Plan and coordinate the allocation of tasks to research analysts ensuing they are allocated in an achievable manner
• Ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research tasks
• Monitors the progress of research activities maintaining records and running progress reports as required.
What will you need?
• Excellent PM skills with the ability to juggle and keep the balls in the air
• A fantastic eye for detail and experience of managing QA
• An understanding of the Market Research Process
• 1st class communication skills
• An ability to manage stakeholders
In return, you will get to work as part of an organisation that values openness, collaboration, respect and teamwork and which has impressive growth plans.
For more information please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: email@example.com.