Sales Director – Online Research – 50:50 New Business vs. Account Building
Base $100,000 - $120,000 + super (OTE$175,000 -$200,000)
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and pro-active new business development professional who is keen to work for one of the most dynamic and forwarding thinking online market research technology specialist operating in the APAC region today.
Already servicing an enviable and well-established client list in the ANZ region, including the big global agencies, independent MRA’s, media and PR agencies and end clients this is a role will split sales/new business and account management/account building 50:50.
Building revenues through a combination of extension selling amongst current clients and developing new relationships, you will take control of the entire sales process from the identification of target companies to identifying client needs, to writing proposals in conjunction with the account team to delivery and close. You will be supported by one of the best marketing teams in the industry who constantly strive for market presence and cut through via innovative marketing campaigns and events.
So what does it take?
• 5 + years within Market Research, Online Data Collection or MR Technology
• 5 + years sales experience including a demonstrated ability to work to targets
• A consultative style and ideally a strong knowledge of the ANZ market
• Strong communication skills and a client-facing and charismatic demeanour
• A we, not me mentality and the ability to gel well with a team
And where will it take you?
• This business is growing fast and opportunities for progression are available to all.
• An agile, dynamic workplace with a fun and supportive team
• An opportunity to have a seat at the table and a say in business strategy
• $100,000 - $120,000 + super + comms (OTE $175,000 - $200,000)
To apply for this role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com