Research Project Consultant – Learning & Development Role!
Melbourne, $70,000 - $85,000 + benefits
Are you pigeonholed in exclusively quantitative, or qualitative market research?
Instead, would you love to learn both methodologies?
Applying a dualist qualitative and quantitative toolkit will give you a deeper understanding of research methods and frameworks to build you up as a holistic, customised research expert.
How else can you work out where your passion and talent lie?
Top Market & Social Research Agency:
Our client has its finger firmly on the pulse of the ever-changing attitudes, behaviours, and cultural trends across Australia.
Unlike many agencies, their Consultants are dualists integrating bespoke quantitative and qualitative methods to solve business problems for Social and Commercial clients.
This role will suit an aspiring researcher with an appetite for learning and development, who can support a range of ad hoc and tracking, customised research projects.
• Local & Federal Government Departments and NFP
• Major Banks, Universities, Retailers, Utilities Companies, Tech Companies
• Understanding Ageism to bolster the rights of Australians
• Product development to disrupt the banking industry
• COVID behavioural work for Federal and State departments
• Understanding pornography to prevent family violence
• Brand & advertising tracking and development for major university
• Support end to end management of market research projects
• Help design market research methods
• Understand, analyse, and visualise qualitative and quantitative data
• Write engaging reports and presentations
• Take initiative in supporting the team
• Enjoy day to day client contact and building rapport
• Prior experience in another top-level market research agency
• Experienced in quantitative OR qualitative market research methods and eager to learn both!
• Highly analytical and comfortable with stats packages like SPSS/Q
• High energy and desire to learn and grow!
• Passionate. Collaborative. Accountable. Enthusiastic. Mindful.
This agency has a fantastic culture, high employee satisfaction, a huge variety of work and keep it real with a fantastic agency work/life balance. They are excited to invest time, energy, and money in your training to make your part of their future.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.