Senior Research Consultant – Game changer!
Melbourne, $90,000 - $110,000 + benefits
Can you spot the threads and patterns, weave compelling insights and build actionable strategy?
Our client has its finger firmly on the pulse of the ever-changing attitudes, behaviours, and cultural trends across Australia. Unlike many agencies, their Consultants are dualists integrating bespoke quantitative and qualitative methods to solve business problems for Social and Commercial clients.
This role will suit a passionate, creative insights professional, who thrives on variety and can support the senior team, leading projects from beginning to end.
• Understanding Ageism to bolster the rights of Australians
• Product development to disrupt the banking industry
• COVID behavioural work for Federal and State departments
• Understanding pornography to prevent family violence
• Brand development for major university
• Any many more…
• Work closely and collaboratively with clients to drive client retention
• Contribute meaningfully to proposals
• Dive into client problems and design bespoke research frameworks
• Integrate and execute quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies
• Incorporate cultural trends data and additional data sets
• Drive excellence in the creation of high-quality deliverables
• Support junior team members in their career and development
• Prior experience in another top-level market research agency
• Passionate about emerging trends and innovation in the market research industry
• Experienced across a broad range of research applications
• Able to tuck into the details, and see the bigger picture
• A burgeoning storyteller who can bring insights to life
• Some experience in line management, or a desire to learn
• Passionate. Collaborative. Accountable. Enthusiastic. Mindful!
This agency beautiful balances work, ambition, and team. They have a fantastic culture, high employee satisfaction, a huge variety of work and keep it real with a fantastic agency work/life balance. They could be a game changer for your career aspirations!
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.