Market Research Consultant – AWARD WINNING AGENCY
Sydney, $70,000 - $85,000 + SUPER
Are you passionate about using your data analysis and visual storytelling skills to solve complex problems?
Are you a motivated team player who thrives in a high-performance environment?
Are you ready to take your career up a notch?
Our client is an outstanding Market Research and Analytics Consultancy. They combine human analysis skills with technology to leverage various data sets in an advisory role to their clients.
Passion infuses their work and culture. They are a restless bunch, never sitting idle and always learning new things, challenging convention, and creating the future of consumer insights strategy.
This is your chance to join them in a quantitative strategist capacity.
• Client facing - You will love strengthening partnerships, asking questions, and challenging client thinking to really understand what they need.
• Critical thinking – You will be excited about tackling complex multi-disciplinary research briefs and crafting actionable insights from the data
• Storytelling – You will love weaving a story from multiple data sources and inspiring action with your writing and presenting skills
• Project management – Amongst all the thinking, creating, and connecting you will also be organised, able to juggle multiple timelines and priorities and oversee projects from start to finish
• Quantitative expert – You will hone your craft on a diverse range of projects like Brand & Advertising tracking, Concept Testing, Segmentation, CX Research, Brand Development whilst using all the latest tools and technology
This agency works with Australia’s top brands across multiple industries – FMCG, Retail, Finance, Technology, Energy, Healthcare and Government. They win the best work and they have grown year on year – EVEN THROUGH COVID.
They will provide you with a vibrant culture and amazing perks like extra holiday, company bonus, tailored development plans, free personal training, great team events and awesome prizes for awesome contributions!
Love to learn more?? First check you have the right experience here:
• Previous experience in another market research/insights strategy setting
• Expertise in quantitative market research methodologies
• Confident in stats software like SPSS/Q etc
• Ideally a relevant qualification in behavioural sciences or data sciences
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.