Shopper Insights Manager – FMCG/Category
Melbourne, $100,000 - $140,000 + SUPER
• Expert in Shopper, Retail, and Category insights strategy?
• Can you work magic with large data sets?
• Able to build rapport and credibility to influence client outcomes?
• Experienced in team management?
FMCG Data Consultancy:
Brilliant Research Agency with the only benchmarking system in Australia that can give the big retailers a deep, systematic understanding of why their shoppers behave the way they do for any category, segment, brand.
Hugely powerful data sets that inform the category vision, strategy, and tactical plans of the major FMCGs in Australia.
It is with great momentum and anticipation for 2021, that we are hiring for a brand-new role for the business. The Shopper Insights Manager will essentially be a 2IC to the business owners, taking ownership for their syndicated shopper research programs, and team!
• Own and manage Shopper Research programs
• Oversee and inspire the dedicated Shopper Research team
• Ensure the timely delivery of all reports and client deliverables
• Take care in building and expanding deep client partnerships
• Understand client objectives and create fact-based strategies from the data sets
• Synthesise data, pull out critical insights, add top level thinking
• Be influential in your writing and presenting
• Work directly with the business owners on improving process and growth plans
• Significant experience in market research/category insights– agency or clientside
• Credibility and knowledge in the FMCG/Retail sector
• Experienced across a broad range of research techniques and data sets
• Experience in syndicated market research, advantageous
• An analytical expert, problem solver
• A strong eye for detail and excellent project management experience
This is an exciting opportunity to be a big fish in a dynamic, agile, and growing leader in FMCG data insights working with all the major Retailers and FMCG. Come on board and make your mark.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.