Behavioural Scientist – Behavioural Insights Strategy
Sydney, $90,000 - $120,000 + SUPER
Join a flourishing team of specialists who design targeted, implementable behavioural interventions that drive ROI, for an outstanding portfolio of public and private sector organisations.
Your work will lead to the kinds of changes that improve the lives of everyday Australians and unlocks growth for businesses.
In the role of Behavioural Consultant, you will deliver projects from diagnosis and exploration, testing and evaluation, through to design and application.
We are looking for individuals with a strong professional services consultancy profile in conjunction with a post graduate qualification in a scientific discipline such as organizational psychology, data sciences or behavioural economics.
Does this sound like you?
• You are excellent at unpacking problems with clients
• You cope well with ambiguity because you break through it with structured frameworks
• You can use qualitative and quantitative methods to understand behaviour
• You pride yourself on your critical thinking
• You have designed evidence-based behavioural interventions
• You want to work more flexibly
• You thrive in a non-hierarchical organization
• You are passionate about behavioural science
This team is doing extraordinary work. In half a decade, they have attracted a rich and diverse team of experts across state lines, they have built a fantastic client base that’s expanding internationally, and they have a coveted reputation for the quality of their thinking and results.
If you want to be part of the future, then get in touch with a CV which showcases your consulting experience, academic credentials, and experience in behavioural insights.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.