Strategy Director – Cultural & Behavioural Research
Melbourne, $150,000 - $180,000 + bonus+ benefits
Join an inspirational, cultural and behavioural research agency working with top brands who want to understand Australian culture, ideals, and values to contextualise how they relate to their customers.
Then, add another layer of behavioural understanding. The conscious and subconscious forces that drive human decision-making.
The icing is the high-level consultancy bringing together customer + behaviour + culture to come up with the critical insights and strategic roadmaps that enable their clients to disrupt, evolve and grow.
How do they do it?
By breaking down the client’s question and building up a structured, insights-led, framework to find the solution.
Market research features very highly in their approach, and it is the triangulation of various data streams that makes it so robust – qualitative market research, desk research, expert interviews, stakeholder consultation, social media listening.
They ask questions, they listen, they test ideas, they workshop and through-out they maintain a highly engaged, partnership with their clients.
The role of Strategy Director
• Oversee client partnerships and ensure success
• Confidently tackle complex, multidisciplinary research briefs and business issues
• Build capability, managing a high-performance team
• Help discover new approaches and evolve company thinking
• Represent the agency in industry
• Champion a culture of collaboration, creativity, curiosity, and care for the work
• Identify new business opportunities and convert leads to wins
• Significant senior level experience in consulting, insights, or strategy
• A behavioural sciences profile highly desirable
• A critical and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• An expert storyteller, facilitator, and presenter
• A commercial thinker who can see the bigger business picture
• Strong client servicing skills able to nurture and grow deep relationships
• Previous experience in building teams and people’s careers
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.