Quantitative Research Director – Technology & Innovation
$120,000 - $140,000 + SUPER
This Global Research, Technology, and Insights driven consultancy has a deep passion for improving relationships between brands, organisations, and humans. This agency throws out the rulebook and combines quantitative research with, advanced analytics, online communities, quantitative surveys, text analytics, AI technology, and behavioral economics. They enable clients to build authentic relationships with their customers, consumers, and employees in real-time.
The role: Research & Insights Director
Due to an internal promotion, the Melbourne division of this global agency is seeking an experienced and commercially minded Quantitative Researcher to join them. You will manage the research process from initial client briefs, through to final presentation and implementation.
As a quantitative expert, you connect the dot’s that no one else can see. Clients turn to you to answer their questions and solve their problems. Your core focus will be running ad-hoc and tracking projects with a focus on Customer Experience, Employee Engagement, Segmentation, Advertising, and Brand Health.
Globally renowned for their passion, and ability to build exceptional client relationships they partner with Australian and international brands spanning sectors – retail, media, financial services, insurance, education, technology, and telecommunications.
You will manage a smart and engaged team and will guide them to success. We are looking for candidates that are confident with strategic thinning (but are also not afraid to get stuck into the nitty-gritty data!)
With a flat management structure, genuine career progression, and an innovative culture you will have a platform to bring your ideas to the senior leadership table and will be rewarded on merit.
Who are you?
• A relationship builder: You are experienced at developing strong, lasting, and trusted relationships with your clients (they see you as a key to their success)
• A big picture thinker: You can look at a problem from all perspectives and find solutions that ignite growth, and are future-driven
• An analytical thinker: You have strong quantitative and technical data skills with an ability to extract the insights that have an impact. Technical experience with SPSS, Q, and excel is essential
• A team player: You are collaborative, influential, and creditable – able to make meaningful decisions positively impact your clients, and team’s success
• A problem solver: You are experienced in running tracking, and ad-hoc projects end to end with experience in CX, branding, innovation, and segmentation
• A storyteller: You can synthesize complex information and survey data to creative cohesive story and presentation that identifies solutions and opportunities
• A mentor: You will coach, mentor, and guide your team in all elements of their professional and personal development.
• A rule breaker: You do not take anything at face value. You are always looking for new ways to gather, access, and analyses real-time data
This is a role where you will be able to have an impact from day one. We are looking for a passionate, driven, and elite Quantitative Market Researcher and Insights professionals that have a proven record of success.