Behavioral Strategist – Qualitative & Quantitative Research
$80,000 - $90,000 + benefits
The team members of this agency are curious, collaborative, and courageous – united by their passion for improving experiences, services, and brands through understanding human behavior, while each bringing their own unique and diverse skills and experience.
They draw on their global reach (offices in Sydney, London, Shanghai, and NYC!) and their ability to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. This agency prizes humor, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Their culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging.
You are empathetic, curious, humble, and creative. You do not accept the world as you find it but strive to improve it. You are skilled at reducing complexity to hone-in on the essence of a business or strategy issue. You enjoy learning.
As a behavioral strategist – you will use qualitative and quantitative to unlock human truths!
• If you are a qualitative researcher you will be experienced in, Running focus groups, workshops, co-creation sessions, IDIs, ethnography, online communities, and contextual inquiries
• If you are a quantitative researcher you are experienced in – questionnaire design, data analysis (using SPSS, Q, or excel) and can translate numbers into words.
• If you are a dualist – that’s a bonus.
Partnering with government organisations (local, state, and federal), NGO’s and commercial businesses (FMCG, Retail, Services, and Insurance) you can answer the behavioral questions that other research agencies miss.
You do not just provide a report that sits on a shelf. You deliver nudges and tangible insights that make an immediate impact (and are measurable) to your clients.
We want you to have:
• Good storytelling, writing, and presentation skills.
• Experience approaching ambiguous questions and thinking from first principles
• Prior Market Research, planning, strategy, or design experience
• Hands-on research expertise, from ethnographic and other qualitative research methods to quantitative research skills including survey design and data analysis.
• An interest in global trends, from culture to people and business to climate, and how that impacts our world
• Experience working in a creative environment with strategic, planners and those that will question you and challenge your thinking
• An inherent interest in Behavioural Economics and Human Design Thinking
Interested? Send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882