Insights Consultant – FMGC & Retail
$80,000 - $100,000 + BENEFITS
Deliver forward-thinking insights that enable FMCG and Retail organisations to grow! Through using a unique combination of big data, predictive analytics, and consulting sills this agency drives results.
As an Insights & Analytics Consultant, you will provide recommendations, answers, and solutions to your clients' questions spanning, marketing, trends, pricing, promotions, and category performance. Becoming fully integrated into your client’s business and a team you will spend time onside with them – and they will turn to you as a trusted advisor.
This role will see you focus on your strong data and analytical capabilities, combined with your ability to tell a story and deliver highly consultative solutions. This is a client-facing role – where your ability to turn the complex simple is imperative!
About you: Do you tick the boxes?
• 2-4 years of experience within a related role leveraging data to generate insights that solve business problems – market research, category analytics, or shopper insights
• Experience within an FMCG / supermarket business in buying, sales, marketing, media, or an account management-related role will be highly regarded
• Knowledge and experience interpreting a large variety of data sets (point of sales, customer/shopper data, and survey data) and deriving relevant insights to solve commercial problems
• Excellent client management capability and confident presentation skills
• A genuine love for numbers, data, and puzzles!
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced and regularly changing environment and juggling multiple stakeholders and projects at once
• A love collaborating within a supportive and high performing environment
• A flair for building strong stakeholder relationships, an analytical mind, and a desire to understanding consumers
• Self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic personality
The culture of this agency is brilliant, and they are globally recognised as a leader in the analytics sector. They firmly believe that a successful and rewarding career is more than doing awesome work, they invest in their employee's professional and personal wellbeing. In addition to an awesome senior team, they have great benefits!
If you are interested – please send your CV to Emily Moser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882