Sales Director – Data Technology
SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE, $$$ High base & Lucrative OTE with commission!
Fantastic company culture, strategic sales & relationship management, lucrative commission, highly sought-after clients & commitment to new research technology.
This global data technology company exemplifies innovation. Working with blue-chip brands & top consultancies, their smart data solutions connect brands with their consumers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Sales Director to join the fast-growing APAC sales team.
We are looking for a sales-gun who can inspire, engage, and drive growth!
• Target and win new business – mapping leads, initiating contact, building rapport and pitching
• Develop existing accounts – understanding business needs, spotting grow opportunities, tailoring solutions
• Devise new sales strategies which are scalable – partner with your global peers to define the go-to-market strategy
• Work with the client success and project management teams to ensure client commitments are met
• Promote, market and represent the company at industry events, conferences, etc
Recognising that their success is built on the collaboration of their talented team, this agency places huge value on maintaining an energised, positive, and inspiring working environment.
You will see the huge potential in joining a global brand in the small, rapidly expanding Australian team where there is huge scope to co-create the future, make your mark and reap the rewards.
The right person will have:
• Prior experience in BtoB sales
• Relevant knowledge in Market Research OR Business Intelligence OR Data Technology or Data Strategy
• A proven track record of winning business and working to targets
• An understanding of new business process, CRM and pipeline management
• Methodical/process orientated
• Empathy & fluidity to meet the requirements of different clients
• Be an excellent team player with a we, not me mentality
• Strong team player
• Happy to travel across ANZ
Could you take this role and make it your own?
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.