Business Development Manager – Insights & Research Technology
High earning potential. Strong base ++ COMMS
Looking for a little challenge, an extra dose of growth and a heap of development opportunities?
This tech agency has created a universal platform for gathering insights to ensure the world build better products, services relationships. They are the world’s largest insights exchange platform that partners with over 2,000 of the worlds most successful brands.
Rapidly growing they are taking over the world. They have offices across the APAC region, Europe and the UAS. They are exceptional at growing, innovating a forward-thinking to ensure they have the best access to insights to ignite their client’s success.
THE ROLE: Sales / Business Development Manager
The APAC team is on the hunt for a super ambitious and strategically minded Sales & Business Development Manager to join them for a growth-packed 2021!
This is a super dynamic (and super exciting) get your hands dirty kind of role.
Whilst we’re looking for an independent human that shines with autonomy, you’ll also be collaborating closely with the rest of the global team (sales, marketing, finance and customer success) to ensure that the service is of the highest quality.
What will you do?
• Manage key and successful client accounts, placing a priority of discovering and understanding your clients’ needs
• Winning new clients through networking, business development and conferences
• Analysing clients needs to deliver tailored relationships and monitor their success.
• Target new and developing accounts
• Upselling and cross-selling and drive platform usage across all levels
• Train and on-board new clients to ensure that they are able to use the technology to the best of their ability
• Be hands-on with the pre-sale, and post-sale process with clients (working closely with the customer success team)
Does this sound like you?
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales / Business Development selling Market Research, data insights, digital media, ad-technology, or technology solutions
• Knowledge of the Market Research industry
• Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenue
• Proven success at growing clients through proactive selling
• Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
• Strong computer skills excel savvy
• High-level interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively
you are interested please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882