Qualitative Senior Strategist – Challenge traditions
$100,000 - $130,000 + SUPER
This strategic insight agency has and continues to push the boundaries of what it means to be innovative. Everything from their office design, clients they work with, their leadership team to their tailored approach to problem-solving and graduate scheme is challenging traditions.
Born out of the desire to deliver research that makes genuine impact my client is known for their ability to solve complex problems. The last decade has seen them continue to flourish – and they are an employer of choice with an unmatched reputation.
WHAT MAKES THEM SO SUCCESSFUL?
Their approach is highly bespoke, innovative, and analytical. They blend quantitative & qualitative research with, innovation, design, cultural insights, and data analytics – they unlock human insights. . The highly skilled team is made up of unique researchers, innovators, and entrepreneurs. They all bring different skills to the table but have the same outcome; to solve unsolvable business problems.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
The Sydney team, because of continued growth is looking for a Senior Qualitative Strategist / Consultant to join them. They are looking for extraordinary thinkers – those who take ownership of exploring values, beliefs, dreams, and fears that influence human behaviour.
As a quallie, you are naturally inquisitive, always questioning the why, and are an exceptional communicator.
As a senior member of the team, from day one you will have the autonomy to lead and run clients' accounts your way. We are looking for qualitative researchers that can understand the WHY to their client’s problems. Your prior agency experience will mean that you are fully versed in – running client accounts, proposal writing, running qual (workshops, IDIs, focus groups, and online discussions), pulling out key insights, and deliver clear and impactful recommendations and solutions to your clients in the form of reports or presentations. In addition to this, you will manage a team of bright, and inquisitive junior qualitative researchers.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
• Genuine career progression: Promotions here are based on merit (not years of experience)
• A seat at the table: you will have a voice with the opportunity to have an impact from day one
• Thought-provoking work: partnering with commercial and social clients solving problems
• Awesome colleagues: the people that work here are not only wickedly smart, but they are genuine, fun, down to earth, and know how to have a good laugh
• Benefits of a big agency, with a start-up mentality: Additional annual leave, conferences, monthly massages, tailored development plans, shares, bonus, social events, Friday drinks (socially distanced), dinners and flexible work arrangements, etc.
If this has sparked your interest – please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for any additional information.