Senior Research Executive - Social & Impactful Research
$60,000 – $80,000 + Benefits
• Social and commercial clients (across all of Australia)
• Global Brand & Research Consultancy.
• Impactful insights that ignite social change
• Brand, communication, advertising, and customer experience projects
• Smart, inquisitive team members with a positive mindset
The Melbourne team of this exceptional agency is looking for a Quantitative Senior Research Executive to join them. This is a full-service, client-facing strategic research role where you will have the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the research process from day one.
What will you do?
• Oversee the day to day running of a quantitative project
• Manage fieldwork partners on quant projects
• Client project management
• Attend internal brainstorming sessions
• Provide thorough and thoughtful analysis – using SPSS and/or Q
• Draft conclusions and make actionable recommendations for clients
• Apply strategic thinking at every stage
• Insight generation and storytelling
• Support the senior leaders in the team (who will mentor and develop you)
Why this agency!?
They value our people and provide an outstanding platform for career progression and development. addition, training (both internal and external) will be provided – you will have all the benefits of working in a global agency (but, with the flexibility of a boutique agency)
What are we seeking?
A quantitative researcher who is passionate about social and government research and giving back to society. A hands-on thinker who has experience using SPSS, Q or excel and an ability to pull out key nuggets of information. High attention to detail is a must!
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0449 172 882 for any additional information