Senior Insights & Category Consultant - Grocery
Melbourne, $90,000 - $130,000
Be part of an exclusive team dedicated to a major Australian retailer within the Grocery sector.
Ultimately working on-site for most of the week, you’ll be embedded in the organisation as an extension of their customer insights team.
You’ll maintain the highest level of client engagement, building strong relationships across various stakeholder groups and using your in-depth knowledge of the business challenges, to offer the highest level of data consultancy across categories.
You’ll build customer segmentations to understand the shoppers and their behavioural traits. Your analysis will influence planning around pricing, promotions and new products. You’ll analyse the effectiveness of promotions and loyalty programs – and that’s just a taster.
What tools will you have at your fingertips?
The best in the business from the leading provider of integrated big data, predictive analytics and actionable insights to the FMCG industry. You’ll combine point-of-sale, shopper loyalty and shopper panel data all wrapped up in a leading data technology platform.
Day to Day tasks:
• Build strong, influential relationships
• Define business problems through stakeholder consultation
• Provide data mining, analysis and advice to create solutions
• Incorporate analysis from different data sources – PoS, loyalty, survey and basket data
• Deliver story-led reports and presentations
• Take initiative, and challenge the status quo when necessary
• Be a “go-to” thought leader and subject matter expert on all capabilities/solutions
• Direct and motivate junior team members
What you’ll love?
People who work here enjoy the clout of the global brand, the client base, the reputation, cutting-edge tools and services.
There is a huge focus on people – diversity, flexibility, parental schemes, community initiatives, global transfers, ongoing training.
They are also proud of their state-of-the art offices, regular social activities and charity days (one day again!)
• Prior experience within the FMCG/Retail industry – ideally grocery experience
• Exceptional client consulting skills
• Good knowledge of information processes and systems
• Previous experience working with PoS/loyalty/customer/survey data
• Engaging and confident presenting skills
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265