Market Research Director – Global Leader – Social & Commercial
Sydney, $130,000 - $150,000 + benefits
Our client is a global insights consultancy helping brands to connect more powerfully with consumers, and part of a large marketing communications group.
They work across a broad range of Commercial & Government clients, led by a specialist research team who bring a unique blend of strategic insight matched with a deep understanding of people to shape policy, develop social marketing and communications campaigns, understand attitudes and change behaviour.
An enticing role for an expert social and market researcher looking for diversity. You will love unpacking client problems and delivering solutions via bespoke qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
You will have a strong commercial head and get excited by the prospect of working hand in hand with the Sydney Managing Director to drive the agenda, especially for Social & Government research – spotting opportunities, setting strategy and helping to build revenue.
• Deliver research & high-level insights consultancy
• Build relationships with key clients - Social & Commercial
• Inspire and mentor a brilliant team of junior researchers
• Write winning proposals, especially in Social & Government
• Strengthen relationships within the NSW State Government
• Add that extra level of critical and strategic thinking to client deliverables
• Promote the agency as an industry thought leader
• Progressive & innovative research practices
• An employer of choice commended for their workplace initiatives & flexible working
• Clear promotional pathways
• World-class learning and development opportunities within the global network
• Excellent bonus/share program
• A seasoned market/social researcher
• A strong network and knowledge of Social & Government research
• Quantitative & qualitative expertise
• Previous research consultancy experience is essential
• Collaborative & inspiring personality
• Strong track record of excellent client delivery
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.