Research Communication Specialist – Social Impactful Insights
$90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER (experience depending)
Want to work on impactful research?
Are you able to translate data into concise insights?
Interested in shaping the lives of Australians?
This is an internal role – supporting C-suite executives, and senior members of the organization. Your days will be varied hands-on;
• Partnering with the Communications Manager, and senior leadership team to develop and execute a communications strategy that will drive success and marketing
• Identifying trends and insights
• Translating research results into stories that stakeholders want to read (that are digestible insights in the form of written, video, and digital products)
• Create digestible content for policymakers and the public
• Developing and creative marketing materials and reporting on communication effectiveness
This role is for a creative and analytical thinker who bridges the world between communications and research. It is a unique role – candidates can come from a background in Market Research, or Communications, Journalism, or Marketing. The key focus of the role is to translate complex and large data into small and digestible insights. Final outputs will be thought leadership pieces, blogs, opinion pieces, articles, videos, and content for social media.
It's essential that you have a passion for social research – and turning facts and data into meaningful and accessible products for diverse audiences. Prior Market Research or Communications insight experience is essential.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 182 882 for additional information