Qualitative Insights Director – Work with Extraordinary People
$150,000 - $180,000 + bonus
*Innovation *Ideation *Brand Strategy *Semiotics *BE *Digital *Ethnography *Co-Creation *Cultural Insights
Since its inception, this agency has benefited from the skills and dedication of extraordinary people. They continue to seek the best possible talent to build upon their success story and are currently looking to hire a Qualitative Director. It is the perfect role for someone who wants to be at the heart of strategic decisions for their clients, who enjoys leading and training a team and who can write winning proposals.
Meaty, multi-phase strategic projects are won both locally & internationally. They work with clients over a diverse array of industries, providing end-to-end strategic solutions. Projects span marketing strategy, brand planning and positioning, shopper insights, communications strategy, NPD and innovation, segmentation, and market-scoping.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Writing proposals, designing brand studies, planning & conducting qualitative research (focus groups, depths, ethnographies, online communities/forums)
• Analysing & interpreting findings, pulling together strategic recommendations, delivering client presentations and workshops & helping clients understand how to activate the insights
• Working with your senior colleagues to develop and win new business
• Support office culture, collaboration, and creative spirit by leading, mentoring, and training key members of the team
As a senior subject-matter expert, clients and the team will look to you to steer the way! Able to unlock and illuminate complex client problems you will take your clients on a journey from insight to commercialisation. This is an agency whose work does not stop with a final presentation deck and their clients love them for it.
This is the perfect role for either an Account Director looking to make the step up or an experienced Director ready for a fresh challenge.
Other qualities include:
• A proven track record of the end to end delivery of qualitative market research
• A passion for qual and willingness to stay at the forefront at techniques
• Prior experience of working within a Market Research Agency, Brand Consultancy or Strategy house
• Strong client and account management skills
• Strong vision and ability to business plan
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to inspire and train junior staff
• A ‘we’ not ‘me’ mentality
This role will see you working as part of the team leadership group and so a desire to help manage the bigger picture will also be key!
Also, on offer is a lucrative bonus, additional leave, flexible working, unrivalled training and career progression and a culture that does it all it can to embrace its EXTRAORDINARY people.
Are you extraordinary? To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group on email@example.com