Analytics Consultant – Consumer Insights
$80,000 - $90,000 + Benefits
Join the world’s leading provider of big data, analytics, and insights! Sitting within the retail division, you will be the key link between data and your clients (providing them with the data-driven insights that enable growth).
This is a unique role that will blend your data & analytics skills with your consulting and storytelling abilities.
Joining the team as a Consultant, you will have a unique opportunity to be hands-on with data analysis, whilst leading clients and providing them with the solutions that solve problems and answer questions they have concerning shoppers and customers!
Using data analysis, you will deliver reports, lead client presentations, and accounts. Variety is key here, and you will answer an array of questions such as;
• How can we increase sales in our category?
• What is the best way to increase shopper engagement?
• How can we drive strong customer loyalty?
• What target segments should we be targeting?
• What is the best pricing and promotion strategy for products in a competitive category?
You are an analytical thinker, with a curious nature. Passionate about solving problems you get stuck in data to find patterns and solutions and are great at building strong client relationships. Your core attributes will include, curiosity and an inquiring mind combine with analytical intelligence, high attention to detail, and an ability to turn the complex into simple insights.
• Experience in category analytics, planning, research or insights role (agency or client-side) with retail, shopper, or FMCG focus
• Technical skills and experience using different data – POS, loyalty scan, shopper analytics,
• Focused on understanding customer minded
• A collaborative team thinker – you enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with different stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
Working in a global organisation you will have unparalleled opportunities to grow your career and data skills. In addition to working in a supportive environment, you will have to assess awesome benefits; additional annual leave, flexible working, L&D tailored for you, and quick career progression!
If you are keen to further develop your career in an agency with a strong customer and analytical focus, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information