Sales Director – Online Research - Manage an established client portfolio!
$110,000 - $140,000 + Super + Lucrative Commission
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and pro-active new business development professional who is keen to work for one of the most dynamic and forwarding thinking online market research specialist operating in the APAC region today.
Already servicing an enviable and well-established client list in the ANZ region, including the big global agencies, independent MRA’s, media and PR agencies and end clients this is a rare role in that you will inherit a hot territory!
Building revenues through a combination of extension selling amongst current clients and developing new relationships, you will take control of the entire sales process from the identification of target companies to identifying client needs, to writing proposals in conjunction with the account team to delivery and close. You will be supported by one of the best marketing teams in the industry who constantly strive for market presence and cut through via innovative marketing campaigns and events.
So what does it take?
• 7 + years within Market Research, Online Data Collection or MR Technology
• 7 + years sales experience including a demonstrated ability to work to targets
• A consultative style and ideally a strong knowledge of the ANZ market
• Strong communication skills and a client-facing and charismatic demeanor
• A we, not me mentality and experience managing and leading junior sales staff
And where will it take you?
• For the right candidate, there is every opportunity for this role to evolve into a management role
To apply for this role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com