Quantitative Research Executive
$50,000 - $55,000 + super
This exciting strategic market research agency is shaped around 3 key pillars:
1. Consumer Research: They leverage a diverse suite of quantitative and qualitative tools to generate meaningful consumer insights
2. Customer Experience: With a suite of human centred research and design products and frameworks, they help clients better understand their customer journeys optimising their CX and UX
3. Online Communities: Leveraging the best in market technology, they offer an end to end online community platform solution
Truly integrated in their approach, they don’t believe that research can or should be categorised into qualitative and quantitative – instead they bring together many methods and approaches to shed light on the research question.
They are currently looking to hire a Quantitative Research Executive.
Joining a small team you will play a pivotal role in the end to end delivery of studies. You will have basic responsibilities across project set up, survey programming, project management, fieldwork, data management, community quant analysis, insight generation and report writing with your responsibilities growing as you do as a researcher. You will also play an active role in the management on insights communities. With an enviable client list that spans Consumer Electronics, Media and Entertainment, FMCG, Consumer Lifestyle, Finance, Automotive, Health and Beauty, you can guarantee that no two days will be the same
So, what are they looking for?
• At least some market research agency experience (any sector)
• Strong analytical skills, with advanced Excel skills and ideally some exposure to SPSS or Q
• A curious, people person, who enjoys working as part of a team, and is motivated and ambitious.
As a business they offer some brilliant perks including exceptional training and career development and flexible working.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to learn more about the exciting opportunity, please send you CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com