Quantitative Research Executive – Entry level role
$50,000 - $55,000 + SUPER
Join a boutique Market Research Consultancy – awesome career progressing role.
The exciting aspect of working for this agency is that you will have the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the Market Research process! The agency is innovative, entrepreneurial, and has a fantastic reputation.
Working with both local and international clients across sectors from Beauty, Transport, Retail, Finance to FMCG and Retail.
They solve interesting client problems such as – Branding Customer Experience and Customer Journey Mapping
The role: Quantitative Research Executive
Receiving tailored career development and mentorship you will have the opportunity to be involved in all elements of a quantitative research project. Reporting into the MD, your responsibilities will include.
- Project Management
- Assisting in quantitative market research (survey design, scripting, and analysis)
- Data analysis
- Insight generation
- Report writing
This is an exciting junior role, with a lot of career progression!
What do you need to apply?
- A degree in business, economics, or psychology
- Good data analysis skills using Excel, Q or SPSS
- Ideally, 6+ months experience in a Market Research agency
- A passion for problem-solving
- Strong data analysis skills with an ability to translate data into stories
What is on offer for you?
- Tailored development and training in quantitative research
- The opportunity to work in a small and dynamic team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fun culture!
This is an exceptional role for a junior who is looking to establish a career in Quantitative Market Research and Data.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0449 172 882 for additional information.