Strategic Market Researcher
$75,000 $90,000 + SUPER
This agency conducts research, provides independent advice, and the tools to ensure that social organisations, NGOs, and commercial businesses are providing customers what they want and need.
Through their research, they contribute to developing nudges and research that drives changes.
The team’s values:
• Champions of their work, and each other: They want everyone to thrive – and take collective pride in each other’s work and success
• Fearless and Curious Explores: They value experimentation, creativity, and ongoing development
• Honest conversations: They are authentic, and have meaningful conversations
• Client leaders: you solve problems, and can communicate information to clients in a way they understand and drives impact
As a Behavioral Research Consultant, you will manage both commercial and social research projects end-to-end.
• Take client briefs and assist with proposals
• Assist with the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative research
• Liaise with potential principals, clients, and all stakeholders
• Conduct primary qualitative (IDIs, ethnography, and focus groups) and quantitative (survey design and analysis using SPSS or Q) research
• Solve problems through analysis
• Reporting, and client presenting
Here you will manage an array of projects that span – innovation, customer experience, new product development, and communication strategy.
There is room for growth in this role, with a focus on personal development. The idea; candidate must have;
• Prior experience running both qualitative, or quantitative research
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills – with the capacity to juggle many commitments
• Strong academics in commercial, social, or behavioral science (psychology, social work, marketing, or public health)
If you are interested – please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 728 882