Insights Director – Senior Management team
Sydney OR Melbourne, c$180,000 - $220,000 + benefits
• High-end Insights Consultancy
• Join the Senior Management team to create the future
• Seeking long term partner
• Future equity potential
This type of senior role does not come up often – it’s offering a seat at the table, a voice on the leadership team and future growth potential with a successful business that has navigated COVID with aplomb.
Would you describe yourself as a visionary leader and storyteller?
Our client is expanding and as part of the Senior Management team, you will oversee key client relationships and strategic deliverables working closely with the CEO and ED to develop the future vision and plan for the business. This includes servicing existing clients, new business opportunities, capability building, team and thought leadership.
This role will suit a collaborative and creative insights professional, who can add the all-important top-level thinking to ensure they help their clients evolve, grow, and win.
Broad industry exposure, ideally services, B2B and B2C but equally open to others. You will also have a passion for innovation in the field of insights, in particular leading-edge technologies.
• Oversee client partnerships and ensure success
• Immerse yourself in the client business to establish credibility and knowledge
• Confidently tackle complex, multidisciplinary research briefs and business issues
• Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
• An expert storyteller who can weave together the commercial narrative to inspire clients to action
• Identify new business opportunities and convert leads to wins
• Build and inspire the team, investing in their growth and development
• Help discover the future of consumer insights, new technology & the evolution of the offer
• Significant senior level experience in consulting, insights, or strategy – agency or clientside
• Experienced across a broad range of research applications
• A critical and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• An expert storyteller, facilitator, and presenter
• A commercial thinker who can see the bigger business picture
• Strong client servicing skills able to nurture and grow deep relationships
• A track record of winning stakeholder buy-in
• Authentic, down to earth - a we not me personality
• An entrepreneurial, ideas person
• Previous experience in building teams and people’s careers
• Passionate about integrating new technology to provide the best research solution
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 52417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.