Quantitative Consultant – Unlock human behavior
$65,000 - $85,000 + BENEFITS
Career progressing role.
The agency: Award-winning insights consultancy expert in solving complex problems for commercial and social organisations. Through the innovative use of research, analytics, strategy, and culture they unlock human behavior. They thrive on simplifying the complex, solving problems, and connecting the dots (that others miss)
What makes them different? Their ability to problem solves and build strong client relationships based on truth, support, empathy, ideas, and respect.
Describing themselves as ‘energetic, excitable, curious and driven’, this talented team is passionate about working collaboratively – not just with each other, but also with clients and the audiences they target.
The role: Quantitative Consultant
Due to growth, there is a gap in the team for a Quantitative Market Researcher to join their elite team. This is a very career progressing role. As a consultant, you will manage quantitative projects end-to-end including.
• Designing surveys and questionaries
• Analysis and interpretation of data using (SPSS and Q) – (you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty)
• Designing, managing and reporting on projects
• Translating the complex, into simple nudges and recommendations
• Managing client accounts and building relationships
• Telling strategic stories and presenting to senior stakeholders
Projects will span from NPD, Segmentation, Brand Development, Innovation, Behaviour Change, Usage and Attitude, and communications development.
People are the core of this agency. They are big picture thinkers, planners, designers, analyst, and strategist that love working together!
The essentials: What do you need to apply?
• 2+ years’ experience in market research, data analytics, design, and innovation
• An ability to turn the complex into simplicity
• A number lover with good technical skills using SPSS and Q
• Creative energy and an ability to think innovatively
• A heart full of ideas with awesome communication skills
If you are a strategic, curious, innovative thinkers with empathy and quantitative problem-solving skills we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser at email@example.com or call me at +61 449 172 882