Qualitative Strategist – Market Research and Behavioral Economics
$80,000 - $120,000 (experience depending)
The world we live in is continuously changing, now more than ever we need to understand what people are thinking and feeling.
This award-winning global boutique research and strategy consultancy provide clarity around human behavior and consumer decisions. They deliver ‘nudges’ and tangible recommendations and solutions. They have a holistic approach to Market Research, integrating a love of understanding people with a passion for empiricism and religious methods!
Their clients are a mixture of local and international commercial, social, and government organisations across all sectors; NGO’s, FMCG, charities, finance, pharmaceutical, technology, education, airlines, alcohol, sports, start-ups, public policy, and entertainment.
• How can we encourage Australians to recycle more?
• How can we reduce anti-social behaviour on public transport?
• What do residents want from their local parks?
• How can we reduce sexual harassment on public transport?
• What impacts high school student’s decision making when choosing universities?
• How can we stop the public not paying their transport fares?
• Why aren’t shoppers returning their trollies?
• Why are consumers not responding to this branding?
• How can we reduce bullying in the workplace?
The role: Consultant / Senior Consultant
2020 has seen exceptional growth for the team – and they have a glowing reputation. They can deep dive beyond others due to their ability to combine advances quantitative and qualitative research with the latest thinking in behavioral economics, strategy, design, and neuroscience. Projects are predominately ad-hoc (tailored specially for each problem) with variety in project type – innovation, communications, marketing, new product development, strategy, and branding.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant within the qualitative division, you will be hands-on with running projects from the initial proposal, to final design and presentation. Your core focus will be to untangle complex problems. You must have prior experience running qualitative research – workshops, focus groups, IDI’s, online communities, ethnography, instore observations, and co-creation sessions.
What do you need to have to be considered?
• A love of learning, knowledge, and new ways of thinking
• Resilience able to work to deadlines, client demands and solve complex problems
• No ego – this team is passionate about collaborating and producing great work
• Passion about research, behavioral economics, and insights
• Hands-on qualitative experience (running groups, IDI, workshops)
• Strong report writing and communication skills
• Exceptional client and amount management skills
• Academic qualifications in psychology, commerce, or design
If you have prior experience in Market Research, Qualitative Research, Behavioral Economics, or Planning and are looking for your next step, I would love to chat with you.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +61 449 172 882.