Qualitative Insights Consultant – Food & Beverage
Melbourne, $75,000 - $95,000 +SUPER
Do you have a passion for cooking, eating, and shopping??
This thriving consultancy was born from an innate passion for all thing’s foodie!
Throw passion, deep industry knowledge, advanced analytics, creative qualitative insights and high-end consulting in the mix and it’s a recipe for success.
• To help create great outcomes from disruptive thinking.
• To uncover and convert insights into strategic action plans.
• To bring expertise and ingenuity to the craft of qualitative consumer insights.
The agency specialises in FMCG Product and Service, design, and evaluation. Through qualifying and sizing opportunities and facilitating the design journey, all the way to launch.
They use creative and rigorous research methods to empower clients to action and optimise growth.
They hire Consultants who can win the hearts and minds of clients in an end to end consulting role.
They also fuel their work with amazing thought leadership on foodie, cultural and international trends.
Day to day:
• Client management
• Project design and execution
• Qualitative fieldwork - IDIs, focus groups, in-home immersions, shopper safaris, IDI’s, ethnography, social media etc
• Deep data drives
• Strategic reports and presentations
• Adding your flavour to the team!
Do you want to work in a business built on loving what you do?
If yes, we would love to hear from you. You need a background in market research/consumer insights with previous agency experience.
Ideally, you will have commercial experience in FMCG, food and beverage or a personal passion for it!
You can expert passion, creativity, collaboration, award-winning work, opportunities for personal and professional growth, amazing team dinners and yummy wine to toast your achievements with!
The team is currently working from home – fully converted to virtual working.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265