Lead Quantitative Analyst – Behavioural Science
Melbourne, $110,000 - $140,000 + benefits
Behavioural science is a flourishing field. Understandably so, given its focus on the irrational nuances of human behaviour and the frameworks, concepts and tools which help decode behaviour.
If you understand behaviour, you can influence behaviour with an output that is actionable and measurable.
Award-winning Behavioural & Research Consultancy
Impressively, our client was there first in Australia. They are a well-established and thriving Global Consultancy with a long list of accolades and awards to their name.
They partner with an equal mix of Social & Government and Commercial clients. It’s big important work that effects positive change in society, as well as deep, strategic work for major, influential brands.
NEW ROLE – Lead Quantitative Analyst
Due to continued growth, even throughout COVID, we are looking to hire a senior quantitative expert to play an important role in the business.
You will work closely with the Melbourne MD and have significant influence over the national quant work.
Take a lead designing and delivering quantitative projects from pitch to presentation. This includes:
• Research Design (small scale methodology through to the large and complex)
• Randomised Controlled Trials
• Advanced Data Analysis
• Insights generation
• Influential reports & presentations
• Previous experience in applied behavioural sciences – agency or in-house
• Senior expertise as a quantitative specialist
• Strong technical skills – modelling, RCT, marketing sciences techniques
• Experienced with stats packages – SPSS/Q/ Excel
• Ideally programming languages
• Able to translate complex, scientific data into usable insights for clients
• Excellent writing skills
In return, you can enjoy working with the best and the brightest. This agency is smart, agile, and fun with a strong ethos of sharing opinions, ideas and successes. They place an emphasis on health and well-being, offering unique benefits, alongside competitive remuneration and promotional pathways.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265