Quantitative Insights Manager
$65,000 - $85,000 NZD + benefits
This role will see you putting the ‘human’ into Quantitative Research. You will help top brands and business see beyond the numbers to put people at the heart of their businesses, strategy and decision making.
Talented as getting people to tell them what they really think, the business prides itself in the simple interpretation of complex behaviour. They offer clients solid strategies for rethinking their brand and reinventing their customer experience to find a solid foothold and achieve that all-important competitive edge.
Blending research, analytics, strategy, cultural and behavioural insights, information design and big data analytics they are master curators of insights. Valuing collaboration and creativity, it is this diversity in experience that fuels their unique perspective seeing things others cannot.
Joining the team as Quantitative Insights Manager you will have the opportunity to stretch and sharpen your skills in all areas of research delivery and consulting.
Working across a range of strategic tracking and ad hoc projects, the role requires the skillset and expertise of a skilled and smart market researcher who can break down problems in an analytical way. You will define client needs, immerse yourself in their business, deploy research plans and devise business solutions and opportunities. The client base is varied and includes top names with FMCG, Services, Retail and Media.
So, what will you have?
• An excellent foundation in market research gained either within a research agency or hands-on client insights team (min 2+ year)
• Strong awareness of market, product and customer trends and an ability to apply this strategically
• An ability to be client-facing and build relationships in a delivery setting
• Excellent project management skill
• A head for numbers and ideally hands-on experience using Q or SPSS
• An ability to create engaging and informative client reports
In return you will get to work for an award-winning agency that is without a doubt at the top of its game; an agency that has worked hard to create an amazing internal culture with attractive staff benefits and who is a hot favourite with clients.
So if this sounds like you please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org