Qualitative Strategist – Culture, People, and Brands
$90,000 - $120,000 + SUPER
• Are you an exceptional strategic thinker?
• Are you a storyteller?
• Are you passionate about new ways of thinking and sparking change?
• Are you a problem solver?
This agency believes that brands are part of the culture – and that when people, brands, and culture are connected growth happens.
Partnering with awesome Australian and internationally loved brands, this agency enables their clients to make leaps forward in their innovation, branding, new product development, packaging, identity, UX, CX, and digital transformation. They provide the recommendations and tools that allow strong brand, people, and cultural relationships to be made They allow their clients to be at the forefront of their industry and have meaningful relationships that last.
The past decade has seen continued success for this agency – they are winning new clients, adding new offerings to their remit, and have a glowing reputation.
Due to growth, they are looking for a curious and commercially minded individual to join their Melbourne division.
As a Strategist / Senior Strategist you will be responsible for;
• Client and project management; Taking briefs, designing research methods, project management, insight generation, reporting, and delivering impactful presentations
• Running research such as; workshops, co-creation sessions, contextual inquiries, ethnography, focus groups and integrating it with trends, and quantitative analytics.
• Solving strategic client problems such as; What is humor? How is the best wat to communicate with my customers? What does it mean to be Australia? What tone should I be using to communicate with my clients during COVID? How can I build a lasting relationship with my stakeholders based on trust? Is my communication with stakeholders emotionally engaging?
The team is looking for naturally curious people, are problem solvers, and able to think outside the box.
You must have prior experience using qualitative research, or a background in planning, research, strategy, or consulting. You will be commercially minded, with a natural ability to translate the complex into simple.
The culture of this organization is exceptional with team members that will inspire and challenge your thinking. Additionally, they have awesome benefits and reward their team.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882