Quantitative Consultant – Awesome Insights Consultancy
$70,000 – $100,000 + SUPER
We’re looking for a quantitative research consultant to join an innovative boutique research and strategy consultancy in Melbourne!
Opening their doors less than a decade ago – this agency as quickly and firmly becomes a key player and a leader in the Australia Insights and Quantitative research industry.
Their culture is impressive - staff are treated like adults with a heap of flexibility, autonomy, a fun team, and some great benefits!
Reporting into the Senior Management you will be responsible for delivering high-quality research and analysis to support a range of client problems – segmentation, innovation, branding, new product development, and communications.
You’ll be working across a portfolio of accounts from FMCG, Retail to Finance, Technology, and Services. You will be energized and driven by the opportunity to juggle a mix of clients, projects, timelines, and problems. We are looking for someone who embraces change and is hungry to grow their skills in insights, strategy, and consulting with a top agency… you want to work for the best.
• Manage positive client relationships
• Assis with the design and planning of pitches and presentations – identifying insights and telling stories in a clear and inspiring way
• Be a quantitative leader and the go-to person for – designing questionnaires, insight generation, analysis (SPSS & Q), reporting, and delivering powerful client presentations
The ideal candidate is:
• Highly analytical – a problem solver who thinks pragmatically to make the complex simple
• Collaborative – thrives of sharing ideas and working in a team
• Creative – a lover of people, brands, and new research methodologies
• Curious – you embrace new ideas and are hungry to learn
• A researcherr – you have prior experience working in a research agency in a quantitative capacity and have been exposed to all elements of the research cycle – pitch to presentation
We are open to speaking candidates across levels – if you are at the start of your career or have 5+ years under your belt and are looking for something new! It's just essential that you have some level of quantitative experience under your belt and are passionate about using data to tell a story.
To apply – please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.