Research Partner – Public Sector Research
Sydney, $150,000 - $190,000 + bonus + bens
Our client is a global insights consultancy helping brands to connect more powerfully with consumers, and part of a large marketing communications group.
They have a specialist public sector team who bring a unique blend of strategic insight matched with a deep understanding of people to help shape policy, develop social marketing and communications campaigns, and change behaviour.
Operating worldwide, in Australia, they have offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
This is an exciting role for an expert social researcher looking for an opportunity to drive an agenda of your own.
Leveraging the incredible brand, reputation and resources of this illustrious organisation, you’ll take charge of leading and building the public sector work at a State level in Sydney.
Working closely with the Sydney MD and the senior leadership team, you’ll find yourself in a great position within the wider group to leverage global relationships and opportunities.
• Strengthen relationships within the NSW State Government
• Drive new business opportunities and relationships to increase revenue
• Design winning proposals for government research
• Design research to tackle highly engaging and challenging social issues
• Deliver research & high-level insights consultancy
• Promote the agency as an industry thought leader
• Progressive & innovative research practices
• Engaging topics - domestic violence, public transport usage, mental health, ageing, health
• An employer of choice commended for their workplace initiatives & flexible working
• Clear promotional pathways
• World-class learning and development opportunities within the global network
• Excellent bonus/share program
• Established senior profile as a social and government research specialist
• Quantitative & qualitative research expert
• Previous market/social research agency experience is essential
• Collaborative & inspiring personality
• Strong track record of excellent client delivery
• Comfortable & motivated by business development
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.