Client Services Director
Sydney, OTE up to $150,000 + benefits
Fantastic company culture, leadership role, manage a team, lucrative commission, highly sought-after clients & commitment to new research technology.
This global online research technology company exemplify innovation. Working with research houses and marketing departments, their smart data solutions connect brands with their consumers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Client Services Director to take charge of a highly successful and motivated account management team.
We are looking for an experienced team and client leader who can inspire, engage, and drive growth!
• Work hand in hand with the VP & global leadership team
• Own the client relationship strategy for the ANZ region
• Recruit, coach and lead your client service team to success
• Identify and develop retention and upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth
• Work with the sales team to support new business development
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and regionally
• Devise new customer strategies which are scalable
• Promote, market and represent the company at industry events, conferences, etc
Recognising that their success is built on the collaboration of their talented team, this agency places huge value on maintaining an energised, positive, and inspiring working environment.
Therefore, the role requires a charismatic & driven individual who can lead by example and is excited by the prospect of leading a lucrative client service team.
The right person will have:
• Prior experience in online research, panels & research technologies is essential
• A track record of first-class client management
• Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured governance
• Methodical/process orientated
• High attention to detail
• Empathy & fluidity to meet the requirements of different clients
• Fantastic verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
• Ideally, experience in team leadership
• Be an excellent team player with a we, not me mentality
Could you take this role and make it your own? Could you take this team on and drive their wins?
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.