Assistant Research Manager – Top 100 FMCGs
Shanghai, RMB160,000 – RMB250,000 + BONUS + 23 days holiday!!
Dynamic, rapidly expanding international FMCG insights agency that partners with over 50% of the top 100 global food and beverage companies.
Expert at turning brand promises into extraordinary product and packaging experiences.
Offering an open, dynamic and varied environment with bespoke training and development opportunities locally and internationally.
To challenge and add value to client decision making through robust data strategy via advanced quantitative research techniques.
• Prepare research materials such as survey questionnaires, reports and presentations
• Develop your analytical skills and use of packages such as SPSS/Q
• Coordinate with different teams on project management
• Respond to client requests daily
• Develop your knowledge of different types of research – Brand, Pack, Product & Sensory
The Candidate Requirements:
• Previous market research experience within an ad hoc agency
• Experience in FMCG or sensory ideal
• Experience in the entire quantitative research project lifecycle
• Deeply analytical & problem-solving skills
• Fluent in Mandarin & English
• A passion for excellence
If you want to develop your career with a leading market research agency, servicing the world’s largest and most prestigious companies and brands, then get in touch for the details.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.