Sensory Research Manager – Excellent in Sensory Science
Shanghai, RMB200,000 – RMB280,000 + BONUS + 23 days holiday!!
Dynamic, rapidly expanding international FMCG insights agency that partners with over 50% of the top 100 global food and beverage companies.
Expert at turning brand promises into extraordinary sensory, product and packaging experiences.
Offering an open, dynamic and varied environment with bespoke training and development opportunities locally and internationally.
Join the Global Sensory team and work with the best experts in the field to guide multinational clients in sensory product innovation.
• Sensory panel management – scheduling, profiling and training the panel
• Ensuring the panel’s performance with regular feedback & reviews
• Assisting the team with design and execution of sensory research projects
• High quality, descriptive data analysis
• Creating engaging reports and debrief materials
• Day to day client liaison
• Develop your knowledge of different types of research – Brand, Pack, Product & Sensory
The Candidate Requirements:
• A food science/sensory undergraduate degree is essential
• Experience in sensory research methodologies – agency or clientside
• Fluent in Mandarin & English
• A passion for excellence
If you want to develop your career with a leading market research agency, servicing the world’s largest and most prestigious companies and brands, then get in touch for the details.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.