Senior Strategist – Qualitative & Cultural Insights
$90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
The agency: One of Australia’s most strategic qualitative research and behavioural economics agencies is growing. Unlocking truth is what they do best!
The role: Strategist / Senior Strategist
We are looking for problem solvers, and thinkers that don’t only understand the ‘what’ but, the ‘why’ when it comes to unlocking the relationship between people and brands.
From initial client pitch to final presentation you will be hands on with all elements of the process. Mentored by a senior team you will further your skills in project management, running qualitative research (groups, workshops, and co-creation sessions), pulling out insights and storytelling, reporting, and delivering impactful recommendations to clients.
Their success is derived from the fact that they use different lenses to analyse problems – there is one size fit’s all approach. They combine different ways of thinking - qualitative research, cultural insights, behavioural economics, design thinking, human psychology, quantitative analysis (they partner with a strategic quant agency), and clever thinking.
Projects will be ad-hoc and exciting to work on. Here is a snippet of the client’s questions:
• What is humour, and how can we use it to connect to our readers? ‘
• How is COVID-19 changing the way that brands work?
• What do people think about my brand?
• What does the future of work look like in Australia?
• How do Australians portray courage in everyday lives? What defines courage?
• What can we learn from fashion at festivals?
• How can we shatter Female Taboos and Stereotypes?
• Why should brands be talking about mental health?
• What does it mean to be an Australian?
As a Strategist / Senior Strategist you will have prior agency experience having worked in, qualitative research, brand strategy, or planning. You are a dynamic team player, who collaborates, is a deep thinker and naturally curious.
You are at a pivotal point in your career where you want more. You want to be inspired, challenged, and mentored in a collaborative, adventurous, and extremely impressive agency.
Interested? Please apply by contacting me on email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.