Trainee Data Analyst – Customer Experience Research
Sydney, $50,000 - $55,000 + Benefits
Research & Technology Agency
Our client is a global market research agency expert in building customer and employee engagement platforms to capture rich data and insights.
They are influential in helping the world’s biggest brands create the best customer experiences.
If you want to build a career in data strategy. If you are smart, determined, technical, analytical and can join the dots to report on data, then this could be the job for you!
Our client is excited to invest in a bright Graduate offering full training to build up your confidence and professional experience in the following areas:
• Programming surveys
• Helping automate processes
• Project management of data collection
• Dealing with complex data sets
• Analysis & reporting
• Designing dashboards
Required candidate experience:
To stand out from the crowd, it is essential you meet the following criteria.
• A degree in a relevant field (Data Sciences, Statistics, Business Information Sciences etc)
• Some previous experience in survey scripting (Confirm It or equivalent)
• Experience in stats packages like SPSS or Q
• Dashboarding experience (Tableau or Reportal etc)
• Ideally experience of programming languages (Python, R, MATLAB)
• Ideally some professional work experience working in Market Research or Customer Analytics
• Full working rights in Australia
What is in it for you?
You will love a varied and fast paced working environment. Your colleagues will take the time to share knowledge and show you the ropes, giving you the opportunity to get stuck into projects from day one, with close support and collaboration.
You will enjoy a small Sydney team, which is part of a large global network with lots of opportunities to grow and diversify your skills and role in the company.
You will be proud of the major Australian brands you will help support.
You will like having all the best tools and technology at your fingertips.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.