Behavioural Strategy Consultant – Immediate start!
Contract or fulltime
$80,000 - $110,000 + SUPER +++
Sydney, or Melbourne
Join a team of planners, strategists, researchers, and behavioral economists who unlock human truths.
Partnering with both commercial and government agencies, this agency can solve the complex that others cannot. Eager to unpack the psychology of customers, their ability to constantly evolve, and most importantly the impressive people they have grown year on year.
Driven by a desire to enable clients to achieve commercial success and shaving a positive impact on society. Through combining qualitative & quantitative research, analyzed through a Behavioral economics lens they are their clients key to growth.
Experts in problem-solving, they tackle the big and small such as.
• How can I innovate and grow?
• Why is my brand losing relevance?
• How we encourage Australians to drink more tap water?
• What strategies to w need to implement to reduce workplace bullying?
• How do consumers perceive my brand?
• How can we improve patients care journeys?
2020 has seen incremental success for the agency– they are growing, their team is thriving.
The role: Behavioural Strategy Consultant / Senior Behavioural Strategy Consultant.
• From day one – you will be hands-on with running qualitative projects and fieldwork (focus groups, IDIs, online communities, co-creation sessions, ethnography) in addition to understanding quant.
• You will be confident in all elements of the process
• Variety is key here and you will sink your teeth into a variety of problem spanning, innovation, branding, NDP, brand health
We are looking for qualitative or quantitative thinkers that want more, those that can solve the complex and deliver insights. You must have prior experience working in a Market Research, Insights, or planning environment. Strong project, client, and account management skills are required.
To apply – please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 17 882 for additional information.