Behavioural Scientist – Social & Healthcare
Sydney, $80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER + benefits
Our client is a boutique consultancy delivering ground-breaking research, insights & execution services to the top pharmaceutical companies.
They guide social policies and commercial decisions using pioneering research methodologies to deliver superior insights.
They also achieve behavioural change using cognitive psychology principles taking insights through to implementation.
It is fascinating work. With fascinating people.
They are on an amazing journey and inviting you to join them!
As a Behavioural Scientist you will:
• Build relationships with social and healthcare clients
• Work collaboratively to understand business objectives
• Explore behavioural factors
• Design hypotheses, run experiments & research
• Analyse data and identify insights
• Deliver reports, workshops, and presentations
• Roll out interventions
Do you have these credentials?
• A postgraduate qualification in a scientific discipline (psychology or behavioural economics or data sciences etc)
• Some professional consulting experience in applied behavioural sciences
• Strong research, analysis and writing skills
• Comfortable with qualitative & quantitative research methods
• Highly analytical and commercially aware
• Ideally experienced in healthcare, or pharmaceutical or the life-sciences
This team will look after you intellectually and emotionally. It is a welcoming, collaborative and ambitious team environment where you can make a difference, challenge, create and disrupt.
Some top-pick perks:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Gifted holiday between Xmas and new year!
• Lap-top & phone allowance
• Lunch and learn sessions, top training, ongoing mentorship
• Awesome socials at the best restaurants in town!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.