Research Consultant – Technology & Research Consultancy
Melbourne, $80,000 - $85,000 + SUPER
Technology & Research Consultancy
Work for a leader that blends insights technology with expert consulting.
More than a market research agency, our client is a tech leader at the forefront of advanced platforms and tools which allow brands to better engage with their people and customers.
One size does not fit all, so they draw from a great toolkit of technology and bespoke research consultancy to ingrain real-time feedback and customer insights into business decision making.
What are we looking for?
Business is booming and the agency would love to welcome an aspiring market research consultant into the Services team looking after premium brands across banking, insurance, healthcare and education etc.
Day to day, it would look a little like this:
• Understanding your client’s business needs – challenges and opportunities
• Design research programs - communities, tech platforms, dashboards or pure consultancy
• Overseeing projects from brief to debrief
• Working closely with an expert team of tech specialists, statisticians, and superb leadership
• Critically analysis of data
• Presenting findings to clients
• Tackling questions around customer loyalty, experience, satisfaction, segmentation, brand & marketing strategy.
What will you love?
A lovely team who invests in their technology and their people. You’ll continually learn and enjoy all the latest tools and tech.
It is a diverse, client facing role where you are guaranteed passionate and collaborative team support. It’s the big things like the work and the cool office, and little things like team lunches, flexible working, company bonus and spot rewards that will make this is a great place to work.
Get in touch if..
You have previous experience in quantitative market research, ideally agency side. You will have experience in the entire research cycle, confident in questionnaire design, project management, analysis (SPSS or Q) reporting and client engagement.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.