Research Analyst – B2B Advisory Firm
Any AUS location, $55,000 - $65,000 + SUPER + benefits
• Join a leading B2B advisory firm in their market research team
• Work with a smart, supportive team to develop your end to end quantitative research skills
• Focus on project management, data analysis and report writing
This firm delivers a range of globally recognised programs and products. They have a flagship B2B customer satisfaction research program, which uncovers crucial insights that give business owners the edge.
It is an experienced, smart team of researchers under inspired new leadership who can offer a supportive culture with lots of training and close mentorship.
Fun is built into your day, with the ultimate flexibility of home working.
We are looking for a business-minded individual who loves digging into data, synthesising information, and pulling together story-led reports and presentations.
• Client liaison
• Project management of survey research projects
• Data analysis – SPSS/Q
• Interpreting data & report writing
• Supporting the team
• Contributing to the open & supportive team culture
• Prior commercial market research or data insight experience
• Experience in quantitative survey design and data
• High attention to detail
• Strong stats skills – SPSS/Excel/Q etc
• Familiarity with online platforms (Survey Gizmo/Qualtrics etc)
• Coding/programming experience (R/Python etc ideal)
• Demonstrated excellence in report writing
Can you come on board and contribute to our client’s success with world-class insights, whilst also putting smiles on your new colleague’s faces who would love a smart, down to earth new team mate to join in their daily banter!
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.