Research Manager – B2B Advisory Firm
AUSTRALIA, $80,000 - $85,000 + SUPER + benefits
**ANY LOCATION/REMOTE WORKING**
Join a leading B2B advisory firm in their market research team.
Help enterprises optimise performance, enhance customer relationships, and accelerate growth to achieve long-term business transformation.
We are looking for an individual to become a trusted advisor to the client portfolio.
Passionate about the complexities of different businesses, you will help deliver a flagship multi-faceted research program to uncover crucial insights that empower business owners, allow greater collaboration, and deliver a competitive edge.
You will be in your element managing research projects, demonstrating platform capabilities, building relationships, drawing insights from the data, and delivering high-end reports and presentations.
Perfect for an individual able to juggle multiple concurrent research projects with high attention to detail, who wants to see the immediate and influential impact of your data strategy.
A highly experienced, smart team of researchers under inspired new leadership. You will enjoy the supportive culture, trust and encouragement of your autonomy and ideas. Fun is built into your day, with the ultimate flexibility of home working.
Key responsibilities & Required skills:
• Solid experience working in commercial market research or data insights
• Skilled in quantitative market research and data
• Excellent project management skills
• BtoB experience preferred
• Ideally exposure to customer/ service experience research
• Strong stats skills – SPSS/Excel/Q etc
• Demonstrated excellence in report writing
• An engaging presentation style
• Excellent multitasking and organisational skills
• Any coding experience would be the icing on the cake!
Can you come on board and contribute to our client’s success with world-class insights, whilst also putting smiles on your new colleague's faces who would love a smart down, down to earth new teammate to join in their daily banter!
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.