Behavioral Researcher – Influence Decision Making
$90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
Do you want to understand human behaviour and how to influence it?
Do you want to create change for commercial and social clients?
Do you want to have an impact into the way people act, listen, and behave?
In these challenging times, understanding how to influence behaviour is more important than ever – and as a result, this agency has seen incremental growth in 2020.
Through combining qualitative & quantitative research with behavioural science and psychology they can solve problems, and answer questions. Since opening their doors in Sydney just under a decade ago this agency has worked on hundreds of behavior change programs across the areas of health, education, social inclusion, safety, consumer goods, consumer decision-making, organsational change and much more.
Here is a snippet of the questions they answer.
• How can we encourage Australians to drink tap water, over bottled water?
• What do citizens need to feel safe on public transport during the COVID-19 crisis?
• How can we increase the success of sales calls for charities?
• What do university students need when making decisions on their elective classes?
• How can we increase the amount of blood donors in NSW this month?
As a Behavioural Researcher you will be involved in running research projects from proposal, through to final presentation and delivery. Partnering with a smart and motivated team you will be responsible for, designing research, analysis, reporting and presenting.
We’re looking for candidates that have experience with running qualitative (IDIs, ethnography, workshops, focus groups and design thinking sessions) or quantitative (questionnaire design) research end to end with the ability to manage stakeholders – and translate complex data into simple recommendations and nudges that drives success.
• Agency or client-side experience in Behavioural Economics, Strategy, Market Research (qualitative ot quantitative)
• A strong understanding of human behaviour and the psychological drivers that influence it
• An ability to unpack complex issues with behaviour change frameworks and theory
• Strong people and project management skills
• Proven experience managing commercial, and government clients
• An inherent ability to
• Impressive academic qualifications
Interested? Send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882 for additional information.