Research Executive - Qualitative Market Research
$50,000 - $65,000 + super
Looking to fast track your Qualitative research career? With the smarts and ambition are looking for that all-important break? Would you relish the chance to work at a topflight strategic insights’ consultancy? If so, read on …
This leading independent market research consultancy is offering you an apprenticeship in qualitative research. A firm believer in homegrown talent, this is an agency that invests heavily in its staff and offers some of the best training in the industry. Working with a small but perfectly formed specialist Qual team, this role will see you receive thorough and intensive on the job training to develop your research skills in qualitative research methodologies, process, client servicing, moderation and interviewing, analytical techniques, interpretive tools, big picture thinking, reporting and presentation skills.
With the aim of fast-tracking you to a Qualitative Research Consultant you will be given all the tools you need to succeed not only to become an excellent researcher, but also a master consultant and client manager.
You might be a quantitative researcher who is wearing the wrong shoes and who has had some exposure to qual PM; a qualitative researcher whose career is not developing at the rate they want it to; or someone with at least some relevant qualitative experience in planning or strategy etc. and a burning desire to become a full-blown qualitative researcher.
As a business, they have the vision to offer clients something truly unique. With vibrancy and energy, the team is not afraid to challenge client thinking. Work spans Brand Strategy, Multi-Channel Communications, Market Exploration, Customer Segmentation, Customer Journeys, and Product Design, and they are well regarded for their use of cutting-edge digital techniques.
Your key responsibilities:
• Assisting with study set up and methodology
• General project management across studies
• Managing 3rd party suppliers and recruiters
• Writing qualitative recruitment specs, screeners, and discussion guides
• Preparing stimulus
• Focus group note-taking
• Depth interviewing and group moderation both on and offline
• Analysis, insight generation and the preparation of report decks and engaging client material
So, what will you have?
• A minimum of 6+ months commercial market research, planning, strategy, or consumer insights experience
• Tertiary education in a relevant field highly regarded – marketing, psychology, commerce
• Exposure and the ability to talk through the steps of the research cycle
• The right attitude, a big smile, a passion for talking to people and an inherent curiosity
Benefits include 25 days of leave, flexible working, mobile phone, and a fun and social team.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett email@example.com