Qualitative Storyteller – Brand Consultancy
$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
An innovative Brand Consultancy is looking for a Qualitative specialist to join their growing Melbourne team!
From day one you will manage ad-hoc qualitative & design thinking projects for local and global FMCG brands. You will now your clients, they make the food and drinks you love. They come to you for the insights, and trends that will enable them to stay at the forefront of competition.
Working closely with the founders, and directors of the Qualitative division you will;
• Be hands-on with managing projects end to end (from taking briefs, to final report and presentations)
• Solving complex problems such as; Branding, New Product Development, Package Optimisation, Pricing, Market Identification, Advertising Testing, Brand Health, Behavioral Consumer Segmentation, Concept Testing and Sensory Testing
• Independently run qualitative research. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in, online focus group moderation, IDI’s, co-creation sessions, workshops, in-home immersions and online communities!
• Be a client manager – you can speak to your clients in a language they understand
What is the culture like?
This agency is AWESOME and has continued to grow since opening its doors! A boutique agency has an agile and passionate team who love what they do. The team is made up of different personalities and skills sets (Quallies, qualitative analyst, graphic designers and BE specialists). There are no egos or red tape – they are here do provide insights and solve problems.
They are flexible work who provide their employees with the freedom to choose their hours, workload and style of working!
• 2+ years hands-on qualitative experience – agency or clientside
• Brain for qualitative insights and questioning the why of consumer behaviour
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• An ability to problem solves on the fly
• Genuine passion in the food and beverage sector (you are a bit of a foodie!)
• Sense of humour (you like to have fun at work)
• Awesome presenting, reporting and analysis skills – we are looking for a storyteller
So, if you are a confident, energetic team player who enjoys what you do and enjoys working as part of a (remote) team to achieve common goals I would love to hear from you.
If you are interested – please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0449 172 882 for additional information.