Programmer/Analyst – Market Research Agency
Melbourne, $70,000 - $85,000 + benefits
Join a leading Market & Social Research agency delivering high-end survey-based research.
This role sits in the internal Data Operations team, tasked with survey scripting, data collection, data processing and data reporting.
We are looking for a high calibre of candidate, with significant experience in the entire data delivery lifecycle, with exceptional technical skills, accuracy, and quality control.
Key skills required:
• Front end scripting using Sawtooth, but open to any leading survey tool
• Cross tabs & data manipulation using SPSS/Q
• Experience in improving processes and data efficiencies
• Fantastic communications skills to liaise with internal stakeholders
• Back end programming is highly sought after (HTML, CSS, JScript, R, Perl, SQL)
• The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines
In a “we win, you win” culture, your participation and commitment will be rewarded with thorough training, opportunities to learn new skills, extensive company benefits, top of the range software, and social perks.
A healthy work-life balance is always cultivated.
This agency has a very low staff turnover as they look after their people, and the team are loyal in return. If this sounds like a great home for your career, get in touch for the details!
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.