Research Analyst – Healthcare Research
Sydney, $50,000 - $60,000 + SUPER
Our client is a boutique research consultancy delivering ground-breaking research, insights & execution services to the top pharmaceutical companies.
They guide social policies and commercial decisions using pioneering qualitative, quantitative & behavioural research methodologies to deliver superior insights.
It’s fascinating work. With fascinating people.
They’re on an amazing journey and they’re inviting you to join them!
As a Research Analyst you will:
• Help set up quantitative & qualitative research projects
• Work with fieldwork suppliers and manage fieldwork
• Manage online communities/digital qualitative research
• Data interpretation & analysis using SPSS/Q
• Write & deliver insights driven reports and presentations
You need this kind of experience:
• A relevant degree ideally in Marketing, Psychology or Medical sciences
• Some previous experience in commercial Market Research
• Proven analytical/data skills
• An aptitude and interest in learning qualitative skills
• Ideally exposure to the pharmaceutical/ healthcare/ social health industries
This is the gold standard of research agency, excited about investing their time and energy in you!
It is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with full exposure to end to end market research, project types and clients.
We are looking for a down to earth, eager, and passionate individual who can balance problem solving with innovation and creativity.
Some top-pick perks:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Gifted holiday between xmas and new year
• Lunch and learn sessions, top training, ongoing mentorship
• Awesome socials at the best restaurants in town!
• Free breakfasts, beer and kombucha!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.